Model Development Photoshoots
If you’re new to modeling or updating your portfolio, and would like to add quality, dynamic and eye catching images, then I welcome you to book a photoshoot with me and my team. I have worked with hundreds of talent, from aspiring models to agency models, Miss USA & Miss America pageant finalists, NFL Cheerleaders, Playboy Playmates, TV personalities and celebrities.
I always make sure everyone has a good time and get amazing diverse photos to add to their portfolios. All of my shoots include makeup & hair styling by my incredibly talented and celebrity known artist, Sarah Elizabeth Artistry of Sea-Glam.com, as well as posing direction, styling assistance and more.
Half Day $450
4 - 6 hour session
2 headshot / beauty shot edits in high resolution included
4 three-quarter to full length edits in high resolution included
Full Day $650
6 - 10 hour session
Up to 6 Outfits
4 headshot / beauty shot edits in high resolution included
8 three-quarter to full length edits in high resolution included
*Pricing doesn't include travel which may apply to certain beach or on location shoots.
Each Session Includes:
• Makeup & hair styling, as well as wardrobe styling assistance
with celebrity known artist, Sarah Elizabeth Artistry of Sea-Glam.com
• Hands on guidance and direction for correct posing & posture techniques
• Working in a studio with professional grade lighting & photography equipment
• Natural light shooting optional
• Multiple outfits for looks in headshots and three-quarter to full length
• Artist grade high quality editing & finishing of images
Optional Add Ons:
Additional edits - Headshots/Beauty shots - $35 each
Three-quarter to Full length shots - $25 each
- Full Body Custom Airbrush Spray Tan (by Sea-Glam.com) – $35
- Additional looks: $75 /look after first included looks
- Image Manipulation: $50/hour
- Image Storage: $50 /year*
All shoots require a $50 deposit when booking. This is a non-refundable retainer used to reserve your date. In the event that you need to cancel your shoot for last minute emergencies, this can be done prior to 48 hours of the date of the shoot and the amount paid will go towards a rescheduled date within 2 weeks. This may be done 1 time. Should you cancel in under 48 hours, the deposit will not be refunded or applied to other shoots.
THE PHOTOSHOOT PROCESS:
- After you pay your deposit, and prior to the shoot I open a group text or facebook message with you, myself, my stylist and assistant to discuss ideas. If you have inspiration photos for the look you are trying to achieve, you can send them to us. You should bring different clothing items to choose from. We will discuss this based of the style you are going for, but it’s always good to bring extra things, including different colored under items, and different shoes and accessories. The wardrobe stylist and myself will help choose outfits based off what you brought, and sometimes what we may have available or picked up for your shoot. We plan sets, styles, locations and more all prior to the photoshoot to get the best possible images.
- You will arrive to the discussed shoot location at the time agreed upon. When you arrive to the shoot if payment hasn’t been completed yet, we typically take care of that in the beginning. We also go over the photography contract and photo release forms. Then you will go into hair and makeup, the process is typically about two hours. If you are getting an airbrush spray tan, please see the information regarding how to prepare for that on my makeup artist’s website, Sea-glam.com/airbrushtanning/
- I usually shoot anywhere between 75 and 200 images for each outfit during the shoot. We help direct you in different poses and lighting styles to make sure we get enough great shots to choose from for the final edits. The shoot process is really fun and you should bring a positive confident attitude with you!
THE POST PRODUCTION PROCESS:
- After the shoot, the post production proofing process begins and the untouched photos are resized, proofed and if the model is choosing the photos, they are hosted online within 72 hours for the model to review and select final images for retouching. We give the option for you to choose, or for our team to choose the final edits.
- Retouching includes exposure and color correction, blemish removal, skin contouring and tone correction, body reshaping (nothing too drastic), detail sharpening, stray hair removal, and any background or scene spot removal. *Non-standard image manipulation requests not included. See Image Manipulation for detail.
- The final retouched images may take up to 45 days to be completed and delivered via email or download if the model is selecting her own photos. If you choose to have my team choose the final edits, the entire process is done within 14 days.
*Image Manipulation: Non-standard image manipulation requests such as head swaps, eye opening, extending the background, background object removal, and spot coloring, changing backgrounds or making composites and more, will incur additional fees at a rate of $50/hour.
*Image storage Option explained: Due to the high volume of data consumption high resolution images occupy on my hard drives, I only store photoshoot images for period of around 6 months, but not guaranteed. If you purchase image storage in yearly increments, you are guaranteed to have all of your photoshoot images, included retouches, be backed up and stored. They may be requested anytime to have online proofing & retouched images re-sent, or for future additional image retouching purchases if you later decide you’d like more retouches from your shoot. This is a highly recommended option if you do not have storage of your own.