Audition Photoshoots & More!
Justin Hammond began his career in 2010. Since then he went on to photograph the Patriots Cheerleaders annual swimsuit calendar, team photos and headshots for 5 consecutive years. Flying all over with the cheer teams to tropical islands and resorts to capture epic photos for their yearly swimsuit calendar He's also worked with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader director and other NFL Cheerleaders & NBA Dancers. Justin was originally discovered by the Patriots cheerleader director from a client who used his photos for their auditions, and now we want to help them discover you!
Year after year he has been sought after by new comers and cheer hopefuls alike. Numerous girls who have shot with Justin have made the team in either promo or dance, and dozens who have made it to finals and multiple of those to boot camp! We have also had multiple girls make the Boston Celtics Dancers as well! So if you are looking for audition photos for Patriots, Celtics Dance or Green team, we make it a point to give you the best glam, audition photos, and now we've partnered with former promo & dance cheerleaders to give you the best edge in audition preparations as well!
2018 Results for NEPC:
There were a limited amount of interviews for promo given out compared to previous years (less than 30!) but with that still, 9 of my promo clients got the callbacks to get an interview (over 30% of girls being interviewed) !
17 of our clients made finals for Dance & Promo!
12 of those finalists made it to boot camp!
Of the 13 new rookies chosen for the 2018 NEPC squad, 5 of our clients made the team!
I feel more confident than ever that our photos definitely helped with the judges in those final decisions and that our clients stood out quite a bit!
With that being said, Congrats to the 5 clients of mine who made the 2018 NEPC Team, Caitrin, Kendall, Victoria, Nicolette and Alicia! and a special congratulations to Kendall for being chosen to be on the COVER of the Swimsuit Calendar her Rookie year!
OPTIONAL ADD ONS
•Three-quarter & full length shots - $25 each
Additional Prints - 8x10's $20/each
After you book, we will send you full details on how to fully prepare for your photoshoot between getting ready for makeup, outfits, provide you with discounts to dance & promo consultations, and more.
• Makeup & hair styling - up to 2 hours in the chair with celebrity known artist, Sarah Elizabeth Artistry of Sea-Glam.com for hair styling and makeup artistry including false lashes! Her in house makeup studio also allows for in shoot tweaks and touch-ups as needed!
• Hands on guidance and direction for correct posing & posture techniques, and even tips on how to get that perfect natural smile
• All necessary props including official size footballs, basketballs & pom-poms
• Working in a studio with professional grade lighting & photography equipment
• Headshot and three-quarter to full length body shots
• Professional Grade Artist Retouching. High quality editing & finishing of images that make you look natural but magazine worthy.
1 Headshot style edit included
3 three-quarter to full length style edits included
• 1 Headshot Print in 8x10 on Premium Professional Paper
• 1 Comp Card Style Print in 8x10 on Premium Professional Paper
- includes 3 images and your name. (style pictured)
• For Patriots auditions: We've partnered exclusively with former Patriots cheerleaders to provide discounts to promo team consultation and dance squad 1 on 1 freestyle preparations with former Cheerleaders! This will help you get an edge on competition and be fully prepared for your paperwork, interviews, performances, final auditions runway walk and more!
You will leave the studio feeling beautiful and confident to take on this years auditions!
A $100 non-refundable & non-transferable retainer is required to book your shoot. This deposit is paid online via credit/debit card.